July 08, 2014

Update on my life a.k.a. lack in reviews (I'm going to move!)

Hi everyone!

I just want to explain why it is taking a while for my next review to get posted. I've made some drastic decisions the past week(s) and I'm now preparing for my next step!

I have officially dropped out (well, I got kicked out, but I sort of dropped out before I got kicked out) of university. My mental problems were holding me back and it is better to focus on me before I start university again, though I might not go back to uni at all. I also quit my part time job. And that has to do with my next step!

In two weeks (exactly two weeks, I am terrified yet super excited) I will be moving to Australia for an indefinite period (which means from three months up to a year). Since I now live in the Netherlands it is a huge step, but I can honestly tell I have never been this happy in my 19 years of life. And that means a lot, since I've been battling mental illnesses for a long time now.

All these changes take time though and I'm busy preparing my move, completing my last step in getting a visa, look for jobs and voluntary work and all kinds of other things. Thus I don't have a lot of time to read and write reviews! However, once I'm settled in Australia (which will be about July 26) I have pretty much all the time in the world to read!

x Rochella

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com